size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn led the way down the glaciers toward the Submerged Woods. She was eager to get back down but paced herself. Some of the trails were slippery and she'd already fallen once this trip. When she did reach the bottom she stepped out onto a thick and vast expanse of ice. It was covered in a light layer of snow from the storm before and here and there the tips of pine trees could be seen, poking up through the ice. She gazed out across the frozen gray mountains jutting up like spears into chill blue sky. Over in the west she could see the dark gray clouds from the storm but to the east the sun was almost free of the clouds, stretching to peek over the mountains.

Jynn trotted carefully across the ice, pausing to sweep snow of the ice and peer inside as the sun hit it. A beam of sun struck down into the ice and she could see the base of a few of the palm trees as well as some green that looked like grass. Jynn was amazed at the rich blue of the water where the sun hit. "Hey Kiela! Look at this, these really are submerged woods. I can see trees down here."