size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
08-01-2021, 07:52 PM
The truth was Emile had no way of knowing just how bad things had been this year, the cold of spring had been as natural to him as breathing, he'd never seen any other spring to even compare to, but he had at least grasped enough to know he had to be careful about the ways he went about gathering what little he even could, making sure not to just clear out the entire stock of plants. That much at least he'd intuited. But he knew there was only so little he could learn without help from anyone else anymore, and yet he still wasn't ready to properly re-integrate back into the pack, in fact even choosing to approach Lúta was kind of asking for a lot, but she at least wasn't family and was unlikely to judge him to harshly for the way his first year of life had been practically squandered.

The woman was quick to try and subdue any of his concerns, though she would eventually relent or maybe just change her mind? Emile couldn't know but he nodded quietly as she complained of throat pain and the young man frowned slightly, so he hadn't really been as prepared as he'd hoped. He wasn't going to let that totally stop him but it was admittedly pretty demoralizing when he was already very very secluded. She asked him how he was and the boy shook his head, trying to shuffle the focus from himself as quickly as he could, probably a little too quickly. Instead, he snuffled the meadowsweet and boneset out of his bad and gently nudged it towards her.  "I-I-I-I-I-I... fffffigured you might ben...efit from some cough sup-sup-suppressants." He said simply, though there was clearly something further there, a desire to learn more, to be taught more.

WC: 301 (1032/1500)

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.