size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-01-2021, 08:33 PM
She swiped at his tongue playfully, and with no intention of actually hitting her mark. He looked a little embarrassed, but she didn’t see a kid. She saw a worn out brother who was doing his best, despite his pains. She beamed a grin at him, and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. “I’m glad to see you looking a little better. You smell like soap, and the Armada. Did you end up getting in some fight practice today?” she had to admit, she was a little envious that Take had been singled out for some one on one with the Warlord. “You’ll have to show me what you’ve been learning?” She quested hopefully.

Catching his glance at her paw, she looked down at it, and then back up at him again. Kit had never had a problem filling the verbal silence left by her brother. She had never had much problem understanding him. “I made something for you. If you feel up to it, maybe we could try it out?” She lifted her paw and displayed the fish scales. She pinged a claw against it. “It’s pretty sturdy, I figured you could rest it against your noggin between your horns. That way, if you're fighting up and close with your horns, you’ll have some defence across your head.” She explained.

"Speech"