Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-02-2021, 04:34 PM

The affirmative from the goliath was filed away at the back of his mind, and the once-prince felt a modicum of relief that he wouldn't be returning to his master empty-pawed. The sly smirk that slid over those chiseled features drew his eye, hellfire optics tracing the curves and crinkles of his visage. For such a powerful man, he seemed to be no stranger to kindness and mirth. Those lines were well worn, and resumed their place upon his face with ease. “Tell me a little more about the wares I might find there. If I was looking for some promising wolves that I could train to add to my warriors rank?” he rumbled the question with some of the ease he often saw mirrored in his master, well aware of his hold on the conversation.

Brimstone gaze lifted briefly towards the moving grasses at the Warlord's back, following the undulating waves as the breeze moved them. There was a mental list that needed to be consulted, a running inventory he had kept from the unpacking process. "There will be several different stalls located across the main antechamber," he began, earnest gaze drifting back to the ebony male. Charcoal tipped tail flicked lightly as he thought of the first items on his list. "of course there will be some preserved delicacies from the various regions we've visited, weapons and armour, furs and pelts from all manner of strange beasts, precious metals and jewelry we've collected along the way," it was only a small taste of what they had brought ashore, but in all honesty it would take him far too long to offer an itemized list to the poor Warlord, who would likely have grown bored before he was even halfway through. "and yes, there will be more than enough slaves for you to take your pick of. The majority of our captives are better suited to menial labour and tending to chores, but there are a few who would make excellent soldiers." he assured the titan before him with a rueful smile toying at the corners of his dark maw.

"Please don't hesitate to seek me out if you find the service of our people lacking, I would be more than happy to ensure your experience is satisfactory." he added, dipping his head respectfully. There was a great deal of emphasis being placed on return clients in his master's intentions with this market, and Absinthe would certainly be punished if the experience of the clientele pushed them away from returning again.

"speech"

STEP IN LINE, EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE