gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-02-2021, 05:01 PM

From his vantage point looking across the prairie he spotted a pale figure that stood out among the otherwise plain landscape, the movement drawing his sapphire gaze in. By the time he noticed the woman she was close enough to see some of her features, including the pale antlers that grew from her head and the patches of white that blended beautifully among the light gray of the rest of her coat. She was like snow embodied, a delicate snow flake that was striking in comparison to the empty field around her. He found himself sneaking glances toward her as she moved in his direction, the light sound of a hummed song reaching his ears on the breeze. As she drew a bit closer his gaze caught her own, deep blue finding a silvery gaze that was equally light as the rest of her appearance in a way that was captivating. For a moment he wondered if she was real or if his own loneliness was making him see visions of beautiful, other worldly women, but as her scent found him in the wind he was convinced that she was very much real.

He finally forced himself to his paws and gave himself a quick shake before he started moving down the slope toward her and the dog that followed her. He knew nothing about the woman other than her appearance, but he had been alone for so much of his journey that seeing the opportunity to make a connection with someone wasn't something he could let himself pass up. He could tell from her scent that she was part of a pack as well so perhaps with any luck she could at the very least point him in the right direction so he could stop letting himself flounder in his own sense of loss.

"Hello, miss," he said as he drew close enough to speak easily, giving her a warm smile as he dipped his head politely. "Sorry to bother you. I saw you passing by and just knew I'd regret it if I didn't at least come to say hello." He had already loved and lost once in his life - he didn't know what the rest of his life looked like when it came to the prospect of bringing someone else into his life, but if he sat alone for the rest of time he would never know. "I'm Pyre Elementas. It's a pleasure to meet you." He glanced in the direction she had been heading, adding, "Is there something in particular you were looking for? Something I could help you with perhaps?"

"Pyre Elementas"