size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-02-2021, 05:13 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
It seemed like it had been far too long since he'd taken part in a good brawl, and the phoenix was eager to stretch his muscles today. Late morning sunlight was beginning to lift frost from the ground, a light mist clinging to the terrain. His breath escaped in thin clouds around his muzzle. Cerulean gaze surveyed the landscape in search of anyone who might already be lurking about in search of a spar. When one wasn't immediately apparent, he decided to tip back his crown and call out for an opponent. Auburn banner sweeping loosely across his heels, he shook himself out. Loosen the joints, pull some cool air closer to his skin. It would wake him up a bit more before his fight.

Seeking out a patch of open ground, he made a point of clearing any sharp stones out of range. What would be the point of a good spar if it was interrupted by a torn paw or an sharp rock to the ribcage? Common decency, really. This wasn't war, or a raid. Brutality and excessive force wasn't necessary. Finally, he stood in the midst of his cleared patch, casting his gaze to the horizon in search of movement.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster