size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-02-2021, 05:49 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
For no real reason, catching his niece's scent after all that time apart had been enough to divert his course. He trailed the young fae along her path until he eventually caught up to her at the site where they'd first run into one another. Were it not for the simple fact that there was no one else present, he wouldn't have known this was Relm. She towered at a height to rival himself and her father, and draped her brilliantly hued form in a drab cloak. What a disservice to her lineage, to withhold her glory from the world around her. Perhaps it was for hunting purposes? He glanced around, searching for a potential quarry she might eb tracking. He hadn't picked up any scents, but he had been quite focused on keeping to Relm's trail, and it wouldn't be impossible for him to have entirely skipped over the musk of a deer or young bison. This would be a smart area for an ambush, after all. Drowning an animal in the pools that littered the landscape would make a kill easier.

When nothing stood out, he decided it might be worthwhile to simply call out to her. "Long time no see, my niece." rich, rumbling vocals rang out with a warm quality. He wanted to build a relationship with his estranged niece, and there was no time like the present to start.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster