Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
08-02-2021, 06:17 PM
When a familiar, and yet not so familiar voice came across her ears, it had caught her interest. But when she turned to face the man who she had met a couple seasons ago, her demeanor changed drastically. She immediately became defensive, ready to start a fight or protect herself. She had assumed that her uncle was in cohorts with her father. She hadn't known any better at least. He wasn't offensive himself, but Kefka was more laid back in his outward nature anyway, so she could only assume that Mephistopheles was the same. Either thought he was too good and wouldn't lose, or that Relm would cower and come willingly back with him to her father.

"Don't think you can take me so easily." She growled, her intent was clear. She was ready for blood, but really only if he came on to her. She liked fights and being bitten, but this was a whole different situation than a little bit of fun. She genuinely believed her life could be in danger had he won dominance over her. Kefka had killed Agria so easily, even with a tear in his eye. She expected the same fate for herself had she crossed him one day.

"Speech"