Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
08-02-2021, 06:28 PM

Bronze had a similar mindset, Onyx too acted much more sophisticated and reserved for her age. Well, maybe minus her want to fight everything in sight. She really did want exactly what her brother wanted, to protect her siblings and her parents. But she jumped a little too far when it came to showing that. She was willing to fight anyone, an adult, a wolf three times her size, a lion, a bear, anything to prove or improve her strength. It was dangerous, to a point it was still childish. But in her mind, her intent was righteous.

Bronze had found her on the shore, and at first she looked at him with a small grin of greeting. But her face cringed at the thought of a swim. "Uck, no." Her voice was a little loud in the explanation. "I hate the ocean here. But the waters down south are nice and warm. Well, I guess nice." Her gaze looked out at the ocean before returning to the icy sands under her. "I was hoping to find some cool stuff on the beach, but maybe everyone else found it before me."

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.