size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-02-2021, 06:35 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
In all honesty, he absolutely hadn't bee expecting his niece to retort with a snarl and bared fangs. Her entire body language became menacing as soon as she spun to face him, leaving the man utterly dumbfounded. He understood she might have been a bit traumatized by their first meeting, but surely she would be over it by now? It was in their blood to brawl when they wanted to, and meet insult with aggression. Russet auds tipped back towards his skull as he returned her snarl with a defiant curl of his own dark lips to flash his fangs. "Don't think you can take me so easily." she growled, and the phoenix found himself hesitating. Was she.. accusing him of attempting to rape her? Crown lowering between his shoulders, cerulean gaze swept over her cloaked form in search of some kind of clue. "I can assure you I have no interest in doing that, my dear." he grunted, lowering his lips to cover his teeth. Warily, he took another step closer. "Did your father tell you something about me that would imply I was interested in that?" he questioned, raising a brow at her.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster