Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
08-02-2021, 07:28 PM
What Mephistopheles assumed Relm had on her mind, rape, was not what she had thought. Though the possibilities were pretty endless, and that could have been an act that Kefka had sought out on her. If he was angry enough, and she assumed he was. But for now she didn't want to find out what her father had planned for her. But she was certain she wouldn't just buckle and let him take what he wanted or do what he wanted with her. She would fight every day of her life if he had control over her. She wouldn't make it easy.

The brute's more lowered manner had her relax a little, but she stepped back as he stepped forward. She still didn't trust him, and her guard was still up. But she was willing to let him talk or explain himself. She wasn't unreasonable. She was only trying to protect herself.

When her uncle asked, she shook her head, "I ran away." It was an easy confession, she was proud for taking control of her own miserable life. Though she guessed that her life wasn't exactly peachy and on a bright path. Anything as better than under the chains of her father. "You are not with him?" Kefka knew very few wolves so she assumed that those he did know were close companions. His brother she assumed his closest, even after their fight and their catch up. She assumed a lot of things. She didn't know a lot of things. She had really been so sheltered her whole life until now.

"Speech"