An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
08-02-2021, 11:40 PM

She chuckled and returned his kiss before reaching her paw back into the bowl to get another berry for herself. She gave a little shake of her head when he asked if she already had any names in mind. "Not besides some names from my grandparents and great grandparents that we could pick from," she suggested, pausing for a moment while she plucked the berry off of her claw and chewed the sweet fruit. "But I'd like to hear what you can come up with first." She nodded and followed his gaze to her stomach when he asked about picking one name for either gender depending on what their child turned out to be. "That's a good idea. Or at least one that could go either way." It made her wonder even more what their pups would be like. She knew they had two pups currently growing and wiggling in her womb, but were they two girls? Two boys? One of each? The anticipation was killing her and it felt like torture to count down the days until they finally arrived.

Manea brought her gaze back to Alastor while he began to try forming sounds and syllables together to form a name, slowly forming into Alyce as a first suggestion. She hummed softly at the idea and while it wasn't a terrible name it didn't really fit the stature that she imagined for their daughter. If they had a daughter there was a strong possibility that she would eventually become the family's Matriarch. She deserved a name fitting of such a thing, something that rolled nicely off the tongue of the wolves that respected her. Luckily Alastor denied his own idea before she could comment and she let him continue to play around with the name, toying with more "A" sounds. Eventually he landed on Avacyn, looking up at her again as he offered their potential daughter's full name. "Avacyn Mendacium," she repeated back, a grin pulling across her lips. "I think you're on to something, darling. Avacyn is a lovely name."

She hummed thoughtfully after a moment, beginning to ponder a boy's name. "I like the ending of Avacyn so maybe we have something similar for a boy?" They wouldn't need to worry about their children's names being too similar since they would only have the one to name - a small benefit to their beliefs she supposed. She wanted something strong, but still beautiful for their son, something unforgettable for a boy that would no doubt take after his father. "Maybe... Tar... Ber... Faracyn? No... Sir... Saracyn?" That seemed to roll off the tongue the most easily and she tipped her head as she played it through in her mind a few times. "Saracyn Mendacium... I like the idea of that." She grinned again, giving Alastor another light kiss. "Avacyn or Saracyn Mendacium... That's what we'll call our child."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny