Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-03-2021, 12:59 AM

As the conversation continued around her, Zee felt the familiar flicker of annoyance beginning deep in her chest and reaching outward until it flexed her toes and tightened the lines of her eyes. Her suspicions grew, but with the current company as it was there was no way for her to confront the warlord on his intentions. Sirius was confirming to Iris her role, and Zee feigned a polite smile. It wouldn't do to frighten the servant girl, nor worry her further that she'd somehow caused more trouble for her alphas.

"Perhaps you can teach me a few of your healing techniques." She offered after a considerable pause. "I've had someone attempt to instruct me before, but it didn't quite work out. The healer in question did not have quite a soft heart, she'd have been in better company with poisons." Zee turned her head deliberately, seeking out Sirius' gaze. She tried to telegraph to him her disappointment, hoping the off-handed mention of Deathbelle would give him some clarity to her feelings. "I appreciate the thought, kind husband, but won't you be leaving Iris' intended mistress to be left empty handed by regifting her to me?" It was as subtle and professional as she could manage, and Zee found that keeping the stab of suspicion in check was much harder the more her exhaustion weighed on her. She only hoped her tiredness was not what her eyes were projecting, and that instead he'd understand the full weight of her unspoken question.  

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.