Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-05-2013, 12:24 AM

She felt out of control, hormones running wild and ruining her desire to be far from her beloved sun. The trip was long and potentially dangerous; men who stumbled across women in heat were not likely to leave them be, and Medusa knew better than most the less than shining examples of men that roamed the planes of existence. She didn?t want to carry some bastard?s spawn and then be stuck with a man who claimed her for his bitch; she was a whore much too proud for such a thing. She belonged only to her vixen, her sweet vixen whom she craved more than any other.
Her arrival at the borders was short lived, for she pushed deeper into the territory, letting out a summons for Jupiter and searching desperately for the scent of her beloved. She needed her touch, to talk to her about things, even if they didn?t go through with an intimate encounter. Jupiter would calm her raging hormones, would stabilize her enough until she was ready to return to Amenti. Her smell and presence alone would be enough, and it would assure the Madame that what was hers was still hers. She needed to assert her place in Jupiter?s heart, and to make certain she knew of her affection.

Eventually she gave up, sitting down and waiting, hoping the Sol would not leave her waiting much longer.