gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
08-03-2021, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2021, 02:52 PM by Lorikeet. Edited 1 time in total.)
His shy little smile grew, bless him. He was an adorable thing, reminded her more of a younger wolf then someone of equal age to the Aracari. He asked if she thought the fireflies would be out, but it was still early morning yet. Even if they did start to show, it wouldn’t be the same experience as the light show at night. At least, that's what Keetie reckoned.

“Do I think any wonderful, glowing creatures will be out this early? I think i've seen one…” she teased him lightly. As she spoke, she stretched out her front paws, lengthening her back, before flopping over onto the ground. Rolling her belly towards the sky and leaning her head against a clump of grass. It was a position that definitely made a wolf vulnerable, and Spirit was a stranger. But… Keetie was Keetie. Everyone loved her too much to be a danger.

She looked up at him from her disadvantaged position, and grinned. “I’m just visiting, there's not really any set place I call home. So… home is wherever I decide it is” she explained.

"Speech"