Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-03-2021, 05:17 PM

Thankfully, Citala was quick to respond to his request for her presence. She slid closer with all the grace that would be expected from a servant raised in his castle, demure posture never once slipping. She greeted him warmly, but without excessive friendliness. "How might I assist you and our masters?" the soft lilt of her gentle harmonies were undoubtedly pleasant on the ears, generations of good breeding and proper training influencing the delicate tones. He glanced up to observe some of the proceedings as a brief disagreement broke out when an unawares servant bumped a marauder too roughly. The poor thing was sent sprawling, and he debated breaking away from the conversation to assist them. However, the dun coloured man scrambled quickly back to his paws and returned to work without any obvious signs of pain.

Brimstone eyes returned to Citala's features, blinking at her for a moment as he remembered what he was about to say. "I will be relying on you quite heavily to ensure this goes smoothly, since we no longer have Augustus' handmaid to help." the tragedy of her loss was not something he was interested in dwelling on, but it would affect the proceedings and thus needed to be addressed. "I will be putting you in charge of maintaining order among the captives and servants, please keep me updated on any dissent among them. How were they on the last leg of the voyage?" the open ocean was not kind, and their time spent on the water had been longer than the distance between their last two dockings. It wouldn't surprise him if there had been issues arising beyond his reach to quell, as his slightly elevated status often made it impossible to mingle amongst the other captives effectively.

"speech"

STEP IN LINE, EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE