size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-03-2021, 05:35 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
He was left without a long wait, and neither was he left disappointed. A titanic male loped into view, false scars embedded in the hues of his pelage mimicking the damage of claws over one eye. Eyes as brilliantly blue as his own locked with his, and the russet man found a shiver of delight racing up his spine. Those fangs were impressive on their own, and certainly would leave a mark on his hide. A lopsided grin slid onto his features, drinking in the majesty of a formidable opponent. A shame there was the stink of a woman already on him, impossible to miss. He would have loved to try his hand at winning his affections, for the reward would no doubt overshadow any of his recent conquests. “I will take up your challenge, stranger.” the titan rumbled coolly, settling himself a safe distance away on the other side of the patch of dirt he'd cleared. “I’m Sirius Fatalis.” he added before falling silent.

Dipping his head in greeting, the grin never left his face. "Mephistopheles Abraxas, it's a pleasure." he quipped, and dropped his weight evenly across all four limbs. Toes flexed, weight shifting with the intent to better his odds of being able to dodge a bone-crushing tackle that the larger man might land. Skull lowered between his shoulders to protect his vulnerable throat, and tail curled tight between his legs to protect his vulnerable areas. He took the opportunity to read one of the cues offered by the man's scent, and flashed his teeth in a snarky grin "Age before beauty." he quipped mirthfully, leaving the floor open for Sirius to make the first move. Auds flattened against his skull, and he bared his fangs in preparation, muscles coiling with excitement.

Mephistopheles Aman Abraxas vs Sirius Fatalis for Spar

Round 0/2

Size: Extra large

Build: Medium

Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

Specialty: N/A

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster