size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-03-2021, 05:48 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
The young fae shook her head, and an iota of relief slunk down his spine to quell the tightness in his rib cage. "I ran away." she said simply, and her earlier comment made a bit more sense. She thought he was here to return her to her sire. Kefka had struck as the kind to be quite possessive, in the brief moments of their last meeting. Even as children he had been rather attached to his things. "You are not with him?" she asked warily, pale gaze drifting over his features in search of some kind of cue. He shook his head lightly, taking note of her attempt to maintain the distance between them. Rather than push his luck with his niece, the phoenix dropped lazily onto his haunches and let his back legs slide out from under him in a lazy slouch.

"I have not seen Kefka since the last time I saw you, my dear." he drawled with a shrug. "I simply caught your scent and thought it might be nice to catch up, has something happened with your father that I should be aware of?" he questioned with a quirk of his brow, cerulean gaze searching her face for whatever might be hiding in her head.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster