size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-03-2021, 06:22 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
Sure enough, there was no waiting for the first move. The large man kicked off with powerful hind limbs, closing the distance between them in a few long strides and approaching on his right side. Meph aimed to push off with his right forelimb and dodge the brunt of the blow, though a glancing collision still sent pain lancing down his side as the man's shoulder collided with the outside of his shoulder and the ribs behind it. Taking the full brunt of that blow would have likely taken the entire limb out of commission for a portion of the day afterwards. He sought to whip his skull to the side and sink his fangs into the meaty area just above Sirius' right elbow as he slid past. It wouldn't do too much damage overall, but there was the potential to throw the titanic man off balance if he got a good enough bite in.

Next he threw his hind end around ninety degrees, pivoting around the front half of his body that was still very much trying to keep Sirius at his front. It all depended on where the ebony male stopped, that would determine how he might be able to attack next. The juggernaut of a man would certainly cripple him if he didn't play his cards right. Tucking his head back down between his shoulders, the phoenix stood his ground and waited for the massive man to round on him again for the next assault. Evidently he'd gotten in over his head a bit, and would be stuck on the defensive unless the older male left him a good opening.

Mephistopheles Aman Abraxas vs Sirius Fatalis for Spar

Round 1/2

Size: Extra large

Build: Medium

Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

Specialty: N/A

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster