Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
08-03-2021, 06:37 PM
When Mephistopheles sat down before her, she also took the opportunity if even slowly to sit before him too. She still wasn't fully relaxed like he was, she was at least much more sophisticated in her young age. Her uncle knew the way, but maybe he was simply trying to just show her he meant her know harm or ill will.

Her eyes did squint a little when he spoke, saying he hadn't seen Kefka since their 'family meeting' and asked what had happened between them. Perhaps interested in more details, and there wasn't really much to offer honestly.

Her eyes closed momentarily, her voice was strong, held nearly no emotion. Because the only thing she felt about her father today was resentment, and maybe that had shown through if anything. "He did treat me like a prized possession, or at first." Kefka had showed great, deep love for his daughter. For his blood. Until he met up with Lurid and while he still held those strong feelings for Relm, she didn't believe it. "He didn't care about me, always left me on my own. Never spent time with me. I guess he expected me to willingly stay content living with him." She couldn't look at her uncle, though she didn't really know him enough to feel deeply personal with him or really open up. "He wouldn't touch me." They were words she had never said out loud to anyone before. Kefka was scared to get close to Relm because of his devilish side, because of what he did to Agria. And Relm never had a single night of her life where she felt loved or protected by her father. He never told her why, but she also never confronted him.

"Agria..." She paused, looking around the springs before looking back to him, "He was raving about how he suffered, about how he was escaping all his life." Relm couldn't speak for Kefka, but she felt like she could. Or at least she felt like it was all bullshit. She didn't see her relationship with her father the way that Kefka saw it, and Kefka never knew how she felt. "Agria, she was my mother too. Or well, she birthed me. I bet you didn't know that."

"Speech"