size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-03-2021, 07:37 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
It was a stroke of luck that he'd managed to catch his teeth around the upper elbow of the larger male, but that left him quite vulnerable as a result. The snarl of the massive man reverberated through his skull, and he could only squeeze his eyes shut against the attack that followed. Those massive fangs tore ragged lines down the side of his muzzle as they sought to pry his grip away, and he found them to be quite successful in their goal. Powerful jaws gripping the top of his muzzle, the dark titan wrenched his grip free with a swift jerk of his head to the side. Whether or not he left and scores in the flesh in his wake would remain up to chance, given the thick mouthful of fur that had been his reward when biting down.

Having not been kept from his attempt to pivot his hind end ninety degrees around it was a bit easier to use his front limbs without toppling entirely. Snarling in outrage, the russet male struck out with his right forelimb, lashing out blindly with the goal of potentially knocking Sirius slightly off balance, claws outstretched to rake against the side of his front right limb, a few inches below the elbow he'd just sunk his fangs into. This was a losing battle from the start, but Mephistopheles was not one to go out without at least trying to leave a few marks behind to remember him by. He shook his head, trying to free his muzzle from Sirius' grip and any further damage beyond the torn flesh on the right side of his muzzle from those long fangs slicing cleanly through the tissue.

Mephistopheles Aman Abraxas vs Sirius Fatalis for Spar

Round 2/2

Size: Extra large

Build: Medium

Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

Specialty: N/A

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster