size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-03-2021, 08:43 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
All at once, his frantic strike with that forepaw connected, and a howl of pain from his opponent nearly deafened him entirely. The grip on his muzzle fell away, and he staggered backwards in an attempt to put a bit of distance between himself and Sirius. Blinking to clear the haze from his vision, he stared at the panting titan. “Alright, alright, you win. You have a damn good right hook” the man growled, to which the russet wolf found himself chuckling shamelessly. Despite the pain from his torn lips, he grinned broadly at the strange male. A casual wink in his direction, followed up with a teasing purr of "No need for flattery, dear sweet Sirius. You don't need to butter me up to have your way with me, you need only ask." It was a mixture of the adrenaline and the dopamine of a hard won brawl that had him soaring high enough to try his luck with the man he had previously noticed wearing the perfume of a female.

"By all means, you're welcome to a rematch as soon as you catch your breath." he added with another rich rumble of laughter, the grin curving his maw having turned softer. A few steps closer, favouring his right side where Sirius had done a hell of a job bruising down into the muscle of his shoulder and flank. He kept a respectful distance, in the event the teasing was not well received, and the larger man decided he did want to try again at beating him into the ground for his wicked tongue.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster