Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-03-2021, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2021, 10:56 PM by Recluse. Edited 2 times in total.)

Recluse chuckled as Azure admitted to being a jealous man, she tsk'd a few times and shook her head lightly. Well, she'd have to fix that. She watched him lift a massive paw, even let him place a claw on her chest. She watched him with cherry gaze, intrigued and yet also sizing him up even as he spoke. She let him push her slightly, providing her own small pressure back so that she was not moved by his little push, though not more pressure than would simply keep her steady.

Azure would explain what brought him to her doorstep and she kept her face mostly unchanged, eyes narrowing only a little as he explained his familial... situation. Finally, he really got to the meat of their conversation. Recluse feigned a thoughtfulness, tipping her head to the side and hmmming loudly. "Well, I am also a jealous wolf, though not in love or carnal desires, no. But I hate to share things once they are mine, and dislike giving them up even more." She eyed him up and down, and then took a step, and another so she was crossing the threshold of her pack now, circling him if he'd let her. "If you wish to retain your favor is there anything more... substantial, you can offer? Something a bit more long-lasting to remember you by so the parting is less... painful?" She made to try and trail her tail over his spine before coming to stand before him again, crossing over her border, placing herself physically between him and the sanctuary he sought.

Speech

Art by MrRendy
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.