Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-04-2021, 04:28 PM

Recluse was not that much older or even that much more experienced than Azure was, it had only been just under a year ago that she'd had her first litter, but she would never admit it. It was all in the confidence, and it had long served her well. It particularly worked when the men before her wore their inexperience on their sleeves. She kept doing that... maybe she just drew them to her, though she would have been surprised to find out Azure was naive as he seemed. Even still he seemed to rise to meet her challenge rather than rolling over and letting her steamroll him, sort of the way Beat had.

Recluse tried to keep her giddines from her face as Azure reluctantly asked what it was she wanted from him. She ran her gaze over him yet again before offering him a flirtatious smile. "Just a night or two." she chuckled then, "Or rather days, I don't know if you're used to being up at night but if you wish to be even a temporary part of this pack you may need to adjust your sleeping schedule." She lifted a paw and glanced over her nails as she spoke, before lifting her gaze once more and flashing another smile as she added: "Provided my asking price isn't too steep."

Speech

Art by MrRendy
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.