An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
08-04-2021, 06:57 PM
Briar was quick to give a little shake of her head and give Ophelia a smile when she went to apologize and stopped herself. "It's okay. I know what you mean." She didn't feel like any of them really wanted sympathy necessarily. It just wasn't in how they were raised. She didn't feel like asking for help was really a thing that they were taught to do so she knew how hard it was to realize that they needed help and even harder to ask for it. They were supposed to be strong and resilient and all of the things she hadn't really felt like she embodied, but she was getting better and Ophelia could too.

She listened as her sister talked about not wanting to be alone, wanting to be better, not knowing where to start... She wondered if this was what it had been like for Artorias when she was telling him how she had felt. The only difference was that Artorias had seemed to have a plan of some kind for her or was able to give her an idea right away, but she was still figuring out stuff herself so she didn't know immediately what her sister might need.

"Well... Artorias and I have been doing training sessions almost every day out here. Why don't you join us some time?" she offered, grinning a little. "I'll be good to have someone else involved in our spars and Artorias is a great teacher!" Training seemed like a safe place to start and it would get her interacting with someone outside of their family which had honestly done her more good than anything else - even beyond the fact that she was in love with this boy.

"Briar Fatalis"