An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-04-2021, 10:20 PM

Of course his father would catch the scent, Azure allowed himself to be surprised for only a moment before he nodded to confirm. "By force, father. I brought her home against her will. She.. she didn't want to come." He grimaced, glaring down at the ground and wishing he had some sort of magical forget-me-stick to hit her with that would return her to her senses. If he could erase from her mind the pirates and their leader, all would be well again, wouldn't it? "The pirates will likely be an issue, but so will Hana. I don't know how far I can trust her to stay, and I don't know how hard I can push her before I -" Azure caught himself rambling, snapping his jaw shut hard before he started blabbing emotional relationship shit.

He backpedaled, taking in a deep breath. "I promised her she could keep her rank, at least for show. The others here don't need to know, it would only embarrass her to be treated as a slave. It would push her further from m- us. From us. I acted as I felt was my responsibility to act. I brought her home but I don't know how to make her choose to stay." Sirius was not a stranger to unwilling servants, captive 'members' or anything else. Surely in his father's half-decade of wisdom, he'd have advice for his son on how to progress this.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.