An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-05-2021, 04:32 PM

Hanako had to bite back the urge to shuffle back further into the den. She knew Sirius wouldn't do anything bad, he probably just wanted to get out of the rain. Which was fair enough, as she wasn't much of a fan either. But still, it was more like...the representation of having no control over anything any more, she supposed? She was being forced to remain on his land and thus had to dance along to the beat of his drums, whether she was being dramatic and playing the victim or not, neither of them could deny that cold hard truth.

He disproved of her approach and that was fair enough, she wouldn't fault him for that, but the alternative he offered wasn't all that appealing either. Always looping back to the fact Fatalis' didn't like change, that he wanted things to go back to his big happy family, with everyone remaining rightly in their place. Or rather, more pointedly that was what Azure wanted from the sounds of it and Sirius to his credit was being a little more flexible.

"I don't think Azure would let me go even if I did all that." She uttered, not wanting to look too deeply into how she really felt about that.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]