An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-05-2021, 05:17 PM

Hanako wasn't sure why he was so offended on her behalf, after all she knew the Armada dealt with slaves and slavers in turn. That the trade by its very nature was unjust, but being who he was and with what he'd done it wasn't as if he had much of a moral high ground to stand upon. If he kept stomping about it'd no doubt start to crumble beneath his big bear paws. But beyond an argument Hanako didn't care to have, he just didn't understand that she wasn't the run-of-the-mill slave. They never referred to her as such, instead they flaunted her like a prize, something to be earned then coveted not just some...girl who was there to warm someone's furs and poot out litter after litter. They'd edged close to a conversation like this once before and she hadn't been able to explain it to him then and the same rang true for now. Azure heard what she said but he just wasn't listening.

Beyond all that and more to the present, Azure was keeping her captive. Was that kind? She pursed her lips as though to ask only to think better of it, some questions weren't worth answering.

But was she sad when she heard of their deaths?

"Not really, no. They never mistreated me but I can't say I really knew them either." They were effectively strangers to her and she was certain Azure and Sirius had killed plenty of strangers, they were not the first nor would they be the last. If they had families and loved ones who missed them then...Hanako didn't really want to linger on that. "Strangers die all the time."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]