An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-05-2021, 05:48 PM
Venoms daughter was the first to speak up, saying she wasn't sure but it didn't feel right. Tox tilted her head, "What doesn't? Meeting Archon? It's just like going and visiting Seer, just instead of walking on the mortal plane, we go to the spirit plane to visit."

She wasn't sure if that would answer the young pups questions. "It's good that you said something. Being honest is important to knowing Abraxas. It's not uncommon to have doubts or questions, it's just important how you handle them."

One of the other pups- the Hattori seeming one- asked how you're supposed to see ghosts and Tox gave him a light smile. "How about you come and see for yourself when you turn a year old? Even your mother has seen the spirit realm, if you need more than my word for it. I'd say it's a lot like falling asleep or diving underwater, but when you wake up, or come up from the water, you're in a different world."

They were all curious and it took Tox more willpower than she'd ever admit to not go and get the supplies to take them all to Archon right now.

"I'm sure Venom has some answers as well, but we can keep discussing if you all like."

No mandatory next round tho y'all need another post to claim skill I think.