build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-05-2021, 06:12 PM

Theory blinked and realized she hadn't offered her name. "I'm sorry," she laughed, only a little ashamed, "the endless winter also froze away all of my manners. I'm Theory - Poem is my sister and Sparhawk's husband. Their children are all running about as well," the alpha added. Being a perfect aunt had been her objective, but she'd quickly learned that "perfect" was a losing game when it came to raising kids. You just did your best. Theory turned and headed deeper into the thicket, gesturing for Maeva to follow along. "This is Rustling Thicket. Abaven is quite old, so we've also got our paws on Serpent Plains and Monument Rapids. These three lands make up the pack's ancestral home, though we were displaced like so many others after volcanic eruption." For a moment she gave pause. Maeva only looked to be a little bit younger than she was, but had she even been alive for the eruption? Theo couldn't imagine a wolf living in Boreas that hadn't been effected by it, but at the same time she was sure it was a foggy memory for some and a little known fact by others. She'd never forget it. There were still some early mornings where she woke with a restless start, sure that she could taste smoke curling in her lungs.

"A nomad? What's that like?" The alpha asked earnestly. It was an entirely different way of life from what she was used to and Theo was eager to hear a different perspective. She'd been raised with a fierce love for these lands and when Shaye left them to her, it was all she could do to hold on as tightly as possibly. "Ah - yes, I did recognize the name. I haven't been to Valhalla in so long. The weather really threw a wrench in any kind of diplomacy," she chuckled.

""