size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Joe

1KPride - Demisexual
08-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Emersyn smiled at Segin when the cute little brute mentioned how all the begging and pleading was worth it to keep her in their family. He had a knack for making wolves feel good about themselves, and that was a tremendous feat when Em was considered. Up until Indigo had found her and Segin had begun to hang out with her, Emersyn had seen her life as a waste, a dead-end road going nowhere. She wasn't worth the oxygen she took to stay alive, and many a thought of taking her own life had crossed her mind during her months on the run. Segin and Indigo had all but singlehandedly changed her life for the better—and quite literally saved her from herself. She pressed back into him when he leaned into her side, glancing back behind them to catch his tail brushing over her hip. She smirked and met his affectionate gaze, giving him a knowing look. Segin's love language was physical touch, and he spoke fluently to her with his body. It was slow, but she was beginning to learn how to converse back with him in the same way.

While Segin wrapped his paw around her foreleg and held on tight to her, Em allowed herself the opportunity to take the bottle of wine and drink down a few healthy gulps, feeling the buzz of the alcohol begin to push everything else away from her. All that remained was Segin and this moment. The warmth of her alcohol buzz grew stronger, the heady sensation relaxing her all over while she smiled at nothing in particular. It was so rare for her to just smile... but it felt so good to be happy. Truly, genuinely happy. "Well, I'm lucky I have you to do nice things for me," she replied, leaning over to give his ear a little lick. Being physically affectionate felt much easier when she was getting wine drunk, her inhibitions and traumas disappearing from her mind almost entirely by now. She noticed how Segin also became more touchy the drunker he became. She supposed it was a good thing that she let those inhibitions go then, since Segin looked like he wanted to be all over her, and it amused and flattered her.

A quiet murr escaped Emersyn's lips when Segin nuzzled into her neck, leaning her head over to rest her cheek against his forehead, drawing her bushy tail up over his waist. She pressed the end of her snout to his forehead, giving him a little kiss of appreciation and affection while also taking in his scent, bright and floral mixed with his natural musk. He smelled lovely. She loved the feeling of his soft fur mingling with hers and his body pressing warm and heavy against her. It brought her a love and a security she'd never known before him. Segin might not have had the physical stature or prowess to be their protection, but he offered her a kind of safety that no one else did. He kept her safe from the demons in her head, the darkness in her mind, the pain of her past. That was worth more to Em than any amount of large burly bodyguards. Her heart beat a little faster while she gazed down at him, trying to sort out the emotions he was bringing up in her. The one she recognized almost immediately was that tensing in her belly of desire that he'd shown her back in the Hallows, the alcohol in her system helping to propel her thoughts and urges down that path.

Her mental wanderings were interrupted when the smaller purple brute asked if she could have anything in the world, what would she ask for? You. That had been her first initial response, but as the thought about it, she realized how corny that sounded and it made her snicker at herself. No, if Segin wanted a real answer, she'd give him a real answer. Em pursed her lips and gave a thoughtful hum while she pondered his question. "I don't really need more than I have. But If I could have anything in the world, I think I'd want a family. Like I used to have. A nice home somewhere, maybe by the sea again, filled with wolves I love and who love me. But it wouldn't be a facade this time. I'd be real." She hadn't realized just how depressing her answer had sounded, but it was what her heart yearned for the most. Her childhood, in a grand home surrounded by family she thought loved and cared for her... That was the last time she had been happy. It was a fake happiness, but it had been real to puppy Emersyn at the time. To have that but genuine... Em grabbed the bottle of wine and took a deep drink to chase away the ghosts in her memory. Ah, but who was she kidding? Seeing herself with a family, living peacefully? Ridiculous...

"Emersyn"