size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
08-06-2021, 05:00 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
Amused laughter rumbled free of Sirius' maw, followed up with a casual uttering of “You did indeed, we’ll see if you're so lucky a second time.” that sent a thrill of excitement tripping up his spine. Once the larger male had righted himself, and began to amble southwards, Mephistopheles aligned himself on the man's right side. More a supportive gesture, not uncommon when travelling with others. If an injured comrade stumbled, it would be easy to slip into a supportive stance and help them right themselves. Their pace might have been slowed by Sirius' standards, but it was rather comfortable for the phoenix, who tended to keep a lackadaisical pace most of the time. Without anything to move towards, what was the point of rushing? “You're welcome to come see the Armada. If you're looking for a place to call home, we wouldn’t turn away a capable warrior like yourself. But… perhaps we’ll patch this up and see if she notices before we cross that bridge?” the ebony Warlord made the offer quite casually, but it was far kinder than anything the man's own family had offered him. His aunt had offhandedly mentioned a band of pirates he might be able to join, but he was more of a soldier at heart than a raider. As much as he enjoyed chaos, there was something about an empire that still felt like home.

With a soft laugh, he bobbed his head in agreement. "I'll follow your lead, Warlord. My bandaging skills could use some work, but I think they might be passable enough to sneak you past your lovely wife without inciting further injury." he quipped, glancing over to meet sapphire gaze with cerulean. "Tell me about her, so I can flee if I see her coming this way." he added with a lopsided grin.

-exit Mephistopheles & Sirius to Armada lands?-

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster