An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
08-06-2021, 07:27 PM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Ophie didn't really want to be here, to be honest, but if Gos wanted to walk the warrior path then wasn't it her sisterly duty to help support her? She lingered on the edge of the Plain as she saw her sister's form from a distance, strong and sleek and Ophie felt a pang of embarrassment. Ophie was already out of breath just from walking and it would only get worse from here on out. After all, training included a lot of strenuous exercise and considering the extra few pounds she'd put on well...it was safe to say working out wasn't something she enjoyed or was any good at. Biting back her concerns and urge to toddle back off to her usual hiding spot, Ophie stepped out onto the sand and tried to slow her breathing, all cool and casual. Like her legs weren't tired already.

"Hey Gos! Sorry I'm late I was uh- yeah. What are we doing?" She glanced around and swallowed the lump of dread that had settled in her throat.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]