An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-06-2021, 07:52 PM

Hanako smiled like she was the cat who ate the canary. It was just so easy to joke about and flirt with Sparrow, they had little history and weren't held down by any expectations. They were simply free to be themselves and it just worked, laid back and chill in such a way that made Hanako realise she'd ditched the mask long ago. And it felt good, so nice in fact she never wanted to put it back on. If life with the pirates would always be this easy then she could see herself settling in real quick, maybe it was just meant to be. Pressing the bulk of her weight against Sparrow, Hanako quite happily rested upon her shoulder. There was just something so comfortable about dires, just the right size to be the big spoon.

"It's not a yes either." Hanako was quick to correct, teasing Sparrow just because she could, and even threw in a little tongue poke for the sake of it. "Oh I'm sure it does. " She couldn't help but be a little smug about that, she liked how open Sparrow was about her attraction, none of that awkward dancing around the topic like it was taboo. Sparrow was the king around here and she knew how to say what she wanted just like one too. Very sexy of her.

Hanako really did appreciate the sentiment. Though certainly intrigued she recognised it wasn't a choice to be made snap on the spot, there was a lot for her to consider, least of all her standing within the Armada. Whether she even felt like she still had a place there.

"Hmm, I'll think about it and get back to you soon. Won't leave you hanging."
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]