size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-06-2021, 08:20 PM

The nervousness on Ulric's face was evident and Eska wondered what was going on in his mind. It didn't take him long to voice his concerns after she'd asked. Eska blinked her golden eyes and stared at him for a moment. "Is that why you've been fussing over me like a mother hen?" There was a bit of amusement in her voice as she spoke. Gods... why hadn't he just asked her sooner? She could have saved him so much fretting.

Eska raised a paw to cup his cheek gently and raised her muzzle to kiss the tip of his nose. "I've been taking Queen Anne's lace from the day that it happened. There's no chance." Nor would there be any chance of her getting pregnant for some time down the line. The flowering herb halted the menstrual cycle and it sometimes had a difficult time starting up once more. Eska knew very little about healing and herbology, but contraceptives and after care were two things that Aunt Balaa had taught her.

"Why didn't you just ask me?" The silver and black woman tilted her head slightly, brow furrowing. Ulric was having a difficult time accepting that she wasn't some delicate thing that needed to be protected and shielded. "No matter how hard a situation might be, you can always talk to me about it. I'd prefer if you'd talk to me about it." At some point he had to stop trying to treat her like she'd either break or leave, right?

"Eska"