An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-06-2021, 11:28 PM

Azure had the faintest suspicion that the casual way she brought up kissing his brother was meant to make him react, and he indulged her only with his eyes. Shifting slowly he turned to face her, absorbing the information and restraining himself enough that she could at least make it through the story uninterrupted. It seemed there should have been more to the story, but then again Hana wasn't exactly the most reasonable wolf when it came to rejection. She'd leaned on Az and he'd shifted away - that one small action had destroyed their friendship. Why would it be unreasonable to believe that she'd kissed Mortis and that their relationship too had broken, because his brother did not return the affection? Azure sighed, trying to ignore the jealousy that flared at the thought. No, He reminded himself. Mortis did not betray me, if he had, Hanako would not be so angry.

He knew he had to say something in reply, but it was difficult to think of a response that wouldn't fracture their current delicate and friendly conversation. After a few more moments of silence he lifted a paw, wiping it across his face in exhaustion. "If I didn't know better, I'd think that you enjoyed frustrating me." He accused miserably. "I'd apologize for my brother, but I don't blame him for overreacting." After all, Azure had made his affections for Hana quite clear and Mortis would be stupid to think that the more volatile heir was that forgiving.

Azure took in a breath, watching her with a calculating eye. He stepped one paw forward, and then another until he'd reached where Hana was pacing. That stupid rodent still clung to her pelt, and he reached toward it to casually flick it off her shoulder. The fisher hissed but skittered backwards as it was bid. Before she could complain of his treatment of the fish thief, Azure leaned downward so his head came to rest against her shoulder and neck. "Don't kiss my brother anymore." He warned softly. Whether or not Hana was on the outs with Mortis, Azure felt better staking his claim out loud.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.