Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-07-2021, 02:31 AM

Iris looked a little uncertain at the request, but it wasn’t long before she was glancing over her time before the Armada, and highlighting it with how happy she was to be here. Her recount of earlier days did cause a tightening around his eyes and muzzle. An acknowledgment of what she had encountered - of which the Warlord did not approve of. Wolves under you were to be taught and nurtured, not raped and starved and abused. It was a gross misuse of power.

It was a lot for Art to absorb, and he could see the impact of it when Art spoke. “Her story tells of how those in power abuse their strength. If you are looking for an idea of how to lead, I would say this example is what to avoid” he said severely. “You're right, I take care of what is mine.” And Iris was his. “Thank you Iris, for sharing.” He said, acknowledging that it wasn’t easy for her.

“You can stay and listen or head back to your work Iris, I don’t mind which” He said gently to the girl, before seating himself on his hunches and turning his attention to Artorias. “Before I was a Warlord, I was a child.” He said with some amusement to his Godson. “My origins lie in the original Ashen Empire. My parents were high ranking warriors in their army. They were killed in their wars when I was very young, and I was given to one of the Emperor’s younger daughters. I was her slave and guard” He explained softly.
=

"Speech"