Intermediate Healer (30)

Intermediate Navigator (50)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
08-07-2021, 03:07 PM

The woman proved open to company, and Legacy smiled slightly at the taller canid. To her, the cave held its own beauty, born of water and minerals and time, coming together to create the spires standing taller than either of them, and sharp fangs of stone clinging to the ceiling of the cavern above.

To Jynn’s query, Legacy tilted her head. “I’ve recently arrived with my Chapter in the West, so I’m exploring as much as I can before the next step in my life.”

Maybe the answer was enigmatic, but it was also true enough. She had no stone-hard idea of what her life would be like once she met her father, so she was getting in as much exploration as she could.

She stepped forward, toward the path deeper into the caves, pausing at the wall by a tunnel opening that had breaths of fresh air puffing through—it must be one that connected with the gorge in a loop. Taking a paw, she rubbed the pads of her toes and main pad against the stone, leaving a scent mark, and memorizing the surroundings, matching the spot with a mental map in her mind.

“Have you ever been here before?”

The question was asked with a light wave of her tail and a questioning smile as she glanced back to Jynn, memorization complete.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Legacy speaks with a heavy Irish brogue type accent, but is perfectly understandable as she tends to speak clearly and enunciates well.

Legacy is nearly always clad in her Deer Hide Armor when on outings, mainly because you never know when you'll find an herb to take home. Unless stated otherwise, it's relatively safe to assume she's wearing it.