size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1KIce Bridge ExplorerChristmas 2019Treat 2019
08-07-2021, 06:23 PM

No, it seems like the whole thing is encased in ice. We'd have to break through it to get in. My name is Jynn, and yes, I thought I'd try and explore the north before winter comes in. If you want to join me I was thinking of heading southeast to the gorge." He hummed in thought as he looked over the structure. And it was indeed encased in ice. They could try to break through it, but he didn't have anything that was strong or blunt enough to break through. His ears perked when she said she was heading southeast, and he mused on the thought for a moment. "Aye, I wouldna mind another travelin' partner. Knut 'n I 'ave been travelin' on our own for some time. Far beyond Boreas, a wider world out there than I ever knew,"

Yes. Another traveling companion did seem like a good idea, and perhaps a welcome reprieve from just having Knut around. Not that he didn't enjoy Knut's company, but sometimes it was nice to have someone else around to socialize with. To adventure with.

Thoughts broke as the looming clouds grew closer, the sky turning eerily dark that he wasn't sure he wanted to stick around for. Just in case, he felt that perhaps they ought to check out the other side of the structure and see if there were any other openings to get them inside for shelter, and if not well...at least they'd know for sure. "Well Jynn, if ye don' mind, I'd like to check out the other side of the structure and see if can find a way in. If not, then we leave it at tha' and continue on t' yer destination, hm?"

"Speak"