An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
08-08-2021, 12:25 PM
Their little spar had been Kaija's first real fight. Ophie had been smaller than her then and she'd been surprised to lose, but she hadn't gotten hurt and she certainly hadn't spent long dwelling on it. Briefly she wondered now how they'd both do if they decided to fight again but Kaija wasn't really feeling up to it, and it didn't sound like Ophie was either. Kaija didn't like this feeling of restlessness - she had the wanderlust of the Jarvela running strong through her veins but feeling indecisive wasn't characteristic of her and she decided she didn't like the feeling.

"Ew," she shook her head dismissively. Her own upbringing wasn't very studious. She honestly didn't get pressured to do much of anything and she knew she was probably not the most valuable pack member, especially compared to her brother Fidelias, but she couldn't really bring herself to care. Life was too short to get caught up on that stuff, and there was just way too much to see and do. Flicking a little more sand off her paws she came to a rest, sliding down to her belly to lay on the sand.

Ophie explained the Armada was a warrior pack. Being a strong warrior sounded cool, she guessed, but training all the time definitely didn't. Kaija frowned a little at the thought. "Yeah, that does sound pretty boring. I've been wondering the same thing, kinda - if I should be off exploring the world rather than sitting around here, you know? My dad does that. He doesn't like the whole pack life thing. He just goes off and does his own thing. Meets whoever he wants, explores all sorts of places," Kaija explained wistfully. The more she considered it, the nicer it was sounding. She wondered if Ophie could relate to all that or if it was just the work that she detested.