Large
build
Light
player
Meissa
08-08-2021, 06:29 PM

Proteus

son of the sea

He took a deep breath, enjoying the comfort of the water. Despite having swum for what felt like forever to get to this continent, drifting for a time atop a floating log to rest, he had not grown tired of water. It flowed through him almost as readily as blood, as if it pumped through his heart in its beautiful waves instead of the red within him. His eyes opened at the sound of a yelp and he startled back, kicking against the water to move himself away from her.

One could never be too careful when catching another off guard.

She spoke words he recognized and he breathed in relief, moving to the mossy shore and pulling himself up, shaking his coat out. Having a swim! He offered a grin, I'm Proteus Darkspawn, how do you do? He'd give a dip of a bow, lifting a foreleg to tuck against his chest while his head swept down and then up again, completing the greeting. I've just arrived on the continent, had to get the salt out of my fur. Despite his attempts at cleaning out the saltwater, he doubted he would ever not smell like the sea.

He had never seen a lady quite like this one, he noted as he surveyed her pleasantly. She had long black legs and wide ears that looked like they could hear for miles. Was she a wolf, like himself, or was she something completely different? Either way, he didn't mind so long as she was friendly.

Dialogue looks like this.