gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
08-09-2021, 07:10 AM
The young princess watched as her massive uncle appeared before her. His dual toned frame parted the mists and revealed himself to her. This was the first time she had seen him since her aunt’s lesson, and as her dual toned eyes looked him over she still couldn’t believe that he was cursed. He was both like and unlike her father, stern and serious but he lacked a feeling of decorum that Hattori held. The main difference being that Hattori was obsessed with image and optics while Chimera couldn’t care any less. Ike admired that attitude in her uncle.

He greeted her by name, and Ike was almost surprised he had come to her call at all. He was quite reclusive but maybe that was part of the reason she held him in such high esteem. He was a mysterious figure that had impressed her greatly. "Oji-san,” the princess greeted with reverence as she lowered her head in a respectful nod of greeting. "Uncle Chimera, I…” This was no time to loose her nerve but she couldn’t help but think now that he was standing before her that she was wasting his time. "I want to learn to hunt like you.” She lowered her head humbly, hoping that he would accept her as a student.

"Kiyohime Shuriken Ōritsu Abraxas"