An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
08-09-2021, 10:15 AM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Ophie didn't know much about exploration, to be honest. She'd always been a bit of a homebody, smushed down into a muddy puddle or wet sand, but she'd be a liar if the idea of it didn't carry a sense of charm. Something new and shiny to distract her from the woes of all she knew. Kaija certainly had a way with words as she described it, making it seem as though it was a natural, effortless way of life. That wolves who dug in their roots were really missing out, or maybe Ophie was just projecting, who knew?

She let out a dreamy little sigh as she imagined the thrill of it, wandering off and returning to the Armada as an explorer, something her other siblings seemed to hold very little interest in. Finally, a way to set herself apart from the rest. Except it could never be as easy as that, Ophie knew better than to get too carried away. Life wasn't fair or easy, and the thought of leaving her family made her chest ache terribly.

"What's he like? Your Dad, I mean." She asked with a curious tip of her head as she shifted her stance a little, moving so the majority of her weight rested upon her hefty rump. Not very lady like at all but it seemed like trying to be one was a lost cause by now."Must be brave to do that all alone. Strong too."

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]