An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-09-2021, 03:10 PM

Azure had just come back from a meeting with his father, the Armada's cellar had been waterlogged in an autumn storm past, and the food and pelts within had been drowned past the point of recovery. He had hoped that after being gone for near a year he could indulge in just a season of laziness but, alas, they'd need every capable hunter to work to refill the stores of food before the snows came and drove the herds away. At least it was an excuse to seek out Hana for something more than small talk, she was an accomplished fisherman and it was something she could manage from within the safety of the pack that made the ocean shores it's home. He really didn't like fish but, food was food and he doubted he could convince her to come with him to take down anything more substantial.

Leaving Diablo with Hana had been a mistake, Azure was not the best navigator and without his eyes in the sky it had taken him much longer then he'd have liked to admit to find her. The only comfort he had was in knowing that she was still within the territory, if the koi-wolf had made some sort of escape attempt Az's companions would have come to find him.

When he eventually found her, he was surprised to see how close to the border she'd wandered. Was that desire for freedom still strong in her, even after what they'd shared? Az steeled himself and watched as she made her way to the river, but did not step into it. "I'm hurt," He called out once he knew she did not intend to cross, trotting down the riverbank toward her. "You'd exploit my inability to swim to escape me?" He shook his head in an exaggeratedly disappointed fashion, his eyes locked upon her face and a teasing smile upon his lips. While there was still some distance between them, Azure was happily ignorant to the state of her season and the powerful scent that clung to her.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.