gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant
08-09-2021, 06:07 PM
Lilith knew better than anyone how debilitating her illness had been and still was. She struggled through her life on her own, let alone with anyone else being reliant on her. Ulric assured her that one day she would make a great mother, not that she had a great role model to look up to. The bar was low, and almost anyone would make a better mom than Azariah. For now she wasn’t too worried, she wasn’t even a year and a half old yet. Her childhood was stolen from her and the girl remained sweet and innocent for now.

Ulric went on, reminding her of his unconditional love and support no matter what happened and especially if Romulus pressed her into something she didn’t want to do. She nodded and smiled up at him, silently promising that she would come to him. Lil knew her father would do anything in the world to make her life right. ”I promise.” She told him softly, hoping she’d never have to use this lifeline. Roman was her best friend; she couldn’t believe he would force her into anything she didn’t want.

Her father told her he was proud of her softly, he grinned and had that look in his eye. Lillith beamed up at him. She knew how much they had gone through to get her to this point. How many times did he wonder if she would even see the next day? He had ample reason to worry and fret over her, but someday she’d further prove she was a fighter, she’d beat her illness so he could stop worrying. ”I’m glad I make you happy, I’ll keep getting better.” She promised for him, for herself, and for her future children.

Lillith Adravendi