Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
08-09-2021, 06:07 PM

She was completely taken aback when she collided with the larger man, but in no way scared of him. Her cloak had blown over, revealing the large tusks hidden underneath including her brighter color. After looking up at the man, she grabbed the cloak and pulled it quickly back over her, but he seemed to be in a bit of a piss mood. She pulled her head back with a joking, clown smile that she had inherited from the upbringing of her father. Maybe not a reaction the brute was expecting. And maybe her large smile was a bit offensive in nature, not that she really thought or cared.

Relm barely flinched as his jaws snapped next to her face, still that same clownish expression looking up at him. "You trying to start something?" It was more of an invitation than a threat, Relm was certainly in for a fight, as long as she had a couple teeth in her. Even those dangerous teeth. She didn't stand threatening towards him, but she stood her ground. She wasn't an easy push over or a coward. She wouldn't have bent down to him just over some scary teeth or being bigger than her. She actually wanted those teeth, wanted them in her, somewhere. So yeah, she was ready to egg him on if he was to her. "Only if you promise you'll leave a couple marks."

Relm vs Oxx for Free Bites
Round 0/?

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Oxen horns
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Christmas lights collar
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

Fighting Seasonal Prompt

Total Word Count: 1195 words
Word Count Goal: 1500 words