Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nyx

Ooh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipCritical Attack!All Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
08-09-2021, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 06:40 PM by Veigar. Edited 1 time in total.)
Veigar was largely naive to the horrors of the world, though he'd dealt with more than most kids his age. His father had died before he was born and his mother had died not long after his birth; he'd dealt with some amount of loss, though he was too young still to really put it into words. He didn't know much about suffering in the way Noelani must. He faced her with curiosity and interest, rather than the concern - or disgust - a full-grown adult might feel. He tilted his head as he watched her and tried to analyze the situation as best as he could. He recognized that she was afraid and hurt. Her cowering sparked something in he couldn't quite put words to either. He liked it, but he was more worried about her being caught all dirty and gross, so the strange feeling of power she elicited within him seemed to fade as quickly as it arrived.

"I don't want to hurt you," he admitted after a moment. Veigar didn't know who he was, or what he liked to do, not really. He remembered Askell once asking him what he liked to do and he hadn't really been able to answer him properly. But the thought of needlessly hurting her didn't come to the forefront of his mind either. "You don't have to be difficult, either. I dunno who you are but you really should get cleaned up." He was pretty sure if he was walking around like this that Deathbelle would wring his ears if she found him. "Come on, let's go," Veigar urged her, motioning with his shoulder as he started heading toward the closest body of water he could think of.

Veigar is completely blind; his eyes are a hazy shade of pale yellow, though he tries his best to hide this fact.
His saliva also glows a faint shade of neon green since the Ooze event.