Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-09-2021, 07:21 PM

She gave Siren a side eye as she approached, she never really cared much for her. It was probably mutual. But as 'all about me' as Viper was, she did somehow have the respect for Chimera to behave somewhat civilly with at least Siren. Though, Dalila and Aliana were on the chopping block for sure. Even after being told to leave Dalila alone. But there hadn't been another opportunity since then. No harsh feelings at least.

Stepping over her buried vomit as if she was hiding it if only in humiliation, she faced Siren when she spoke. Viper's brows furrowed, "I don't...understand." She did kind of have the gist of pregnancy, having babies, and the sort. But she had never thought it would happen to her. Maybe she just thought she was completely exempt from it. She had been too young to learn when she was with Aranea, and she hadn't really listened when she got the lesson from that girl in Fireside. But she probably didn't believe Siren if she actually understood, that was the final point.

"Viper"