An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-09-2021, 07:37 PM

Amusement crossed the direwolf's face at her reply, though he tried to keep it to himself to not offend her further. Hana was such a sensitive one, and she could not accept insult anymore than Azure could. He stilled his waggling paw, holding it up instead so she could see the pads of his paws in a display of apology. "Okay! I concede." After all, there was that scent again catching his attention, and it was far more interesting than the evolving battle of words was. He stepped toward her as she gestured toward herself with a paw, following the movement with his eyes. "The fish should be grateful to have such a fierce and beautiful advocate here on dry land." Appeasing her was much easier today, especially with that burning instinct to please that was brought out from her scent.

Her next words hit him exactly where she'd intended them to, and Azure did not realize he was stepping closer until they were near touching. Hana had always known how to inflate his ego, it was something he'd been woefully lacking in their time apart. Of course, she didn't specify that it was good things she thought of, but Az could accept that as long as he held a place in the center of her thoughts. The reminder of her heat was much, much harder to ignore in close quarters no matter how the wind blew. Azure tried to remind himself that not days ago they were practically enemies and that their peace was fragile, but it was becoming exceedingly hard to remember to tread lightly. "Do you?" He challenged, voice low as he leaned toward her, aiming to run the tip of his muzzle lightly across the fur on her cheek. "Did you think of me while you were with Sparrow?" It was.. more direct then Az had intended, but the inherited possessive beast within was determined to stake his claim. She had given him a reply on the fishing but.. well, the fish weren't going anywhere, they could wait, and Azure tossed the thought of feeding the Armada aside without another thought.    

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.