size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-09-2021, 11:13 PM

Artorias managed to latch onto Sirius' neck, but the dire wolf was already pushing his weight forward again, leaving the younger wolf entangled with his opponent while gravity Brough them both back toward the ground. Artorias sunk his teeth into Seer's shoulder, but the Warlord's thicker fur protected him from any real harm, leaving Art in the awkward position of just clinging to his godfather. Like it took him no effort, Sirius grabbed him by the collarbone and pressed down, peeling Artorias off of him and slamming him into the ground. Artorias grunted when his back made contact with the sand, finding himself beneath the Warlord all of a sudden with the larger, bulkier man pressing down on him as if to pin him to the ground.

Unwilling to accept defeat, Artorias growled and struggled against Seer's strength, trying in vain to free himself. He was unable to overpower Sirius and unable to break free on his own. His brain scrambled for a solution. Without his weapons, he had no way of gaining an upper hand over the massive Warlord. That is, until a quick glance down Seer's body reminded him of a story the Fatalis patriarch had told him as a puppy. A story of how a mighty warrior had lost to an untrained healer. Spying his key to victory, Artorias glanced up at his opponent with an apologetic glance before bringing a hind leg back and kicking out between the Warlord's legs, catching him in the genitals. He didn't kick him hard enough to cause any real damage, more just looking to stun and cause a total system reset in the giant wolf enough for him to lose his strength.

His kick must have been effective, because as soon as his paw made contact with the dire wolf's balls, he watched Sirius crumple around him. Artorias reacted quicker, pushing strong forelegs against Sirius' chest while throwing his weight to the side to push him off and get to his paws, looming over him with a fierce look of a victorious warrior, but also softened with the concern of a son for a father. "I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?" he asked. "I'm sorry, Seer, it was all I could think to do to win." Had he felt bad using such a technique to secure his victory? Not really; he had won after all. He did feel bad having to use it on Sirius though, someone he loved and respected. Had he been any other opponent, Artorias would seize any means to triumph.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.